Where to Start:
The 10 Steps to Buying a Home:
1. Find a lender and get pre-approved for a mortgage
2. Find a realtor (Look no further - you've got us!)
3. Make a list of your "must haves", "would likes", and "dealbreakers" for your new house and start looking
4. Schedule showings for homes you like the most
5. Make an offer when you find "the one" and negotiate until agreeable
6. Get a home inspection and negotiate repairs
7. Secure financing by applying for your loan and providing lender with necessary documentation
8. Appraisal - your lender must determine home is worth what you agreed to pay/borrow
9. Title Search - a title company will check to make sure there are no liens or issues with the deed of the house
10. Close on your new home!
Call Team Morales today to see how we can get you 10 steps closer to your dream home!
Still not ready, but want to know more? See when our next Homebuyer Seminar will be! Just click here.